Friday 16 November 2018

Art ~ Flag



    My Reflection

In our class for the art exhibition we made flags. We were making positive and negative spaces. We put tape on the flags to make squares and rectangles, then we made patterns on them, then we started to dye. Afterwards we took the tape off. I chose to dye my flag like this cause I thought it would look really cool and simple. 
I found this activity a bit hard because in the beginning it was hard to decide what                                                                                                 pattern I wanted to put on my flag.
                                                                                              My next steps are to try make my art                                                                               work more neater 

No comments: